HRS have an exciting 12 - 15 month FTC for a Business Development Executive - South UK to join a leading Science Services company based in the South East. As the Business Development Executive you will be responsible for identifying collaborations, securing funding and maintaining strong relationships with Technology Transfer offices across the South.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Executive - South UK will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Build relationships in the South of the UK with clinical, academic and commercial communities, ensuring a flow of high quality projects and collaborations.
2. Identify and secure transactions to secure projects which can be supported by our client, either through core funding or external collaborative R&D grants.
3. Asses key areas of the Gene and Cell Therapy market to understand needs, enabling targeting of organisations which are developing new technologies.
4. Build close working relationships with Technology Transfer Offices and academics in the South of the UK.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Executive - South UK we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in a relevant Life Science subject, although an MSc or PhD in preferable.
2. Proven industry experience in Sales or Business Development in the Life Science Sector, and experience managing key relationships.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Technology Transfer in an academic or innovative environment. As well as experience of Grant Supported R&D collaborations and EU grants eg. Wellcome trust, Horizon 2020, Innovate UK
Key Words: Technology Transfer / Collaborations / Grants / Horizon 2020 / Welcome Trust / Innovate UK / Cell therapy / Gene Therapy / South UK / Business Development / Sales / R&D Collaborations / Life Sciences / Academic / Relationship Management / Fixed Term Contract / FTC
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 4th January 2018
- Reference: J4869