An international company, specialized in crop management, is looking for a sales representative in Austria, who will be in charge of promoting, presenting and distributing a wide variety of fantastic crop management products to the clients.
The R&D team is constantly conceiving and developing new products in order to meet the requirements and needs of the market. You will have the opportunity to promote the most innovative products to the growers and collect their experience and perceptions.
You will communicate with managers all around Europe and reflect on your different experiences providing feedback to one another, and developing new methods that will allow you to become more performing. You will also get to develop a substantial client portfolio and meet new people every day, increasing the stimulating and dynamic aspects of your profession.
You will be totally autonomous and manage your own schedule during the week. You will call the clients, meet them, and you will discuss different aspects of the products and their usage with them.
- In order to have the opportunity to join this promising company you need to have a significant experience related to crop management products and be sensitive to the agricultural world.
- In order to be competent, it is also essential to be familiar with the Austrian market since you will be in touch with demanding and skillful clients who might already have a broad knowledge of the market.
- In order to become successful, you definitely have to be a vigorous person who can demonstrate communication skills that will allow you to provide real solutions to the customers.
If you need autonomy and feel ready to start a sales representative career which will allow you to gain more experience in the field of crop management. If you like meeting new people and want to demonstrate your amazing communication skills. Apply right now by calling our specialist recruiter Ayss Metin (+331 7576 33 40 - Ext: 3466) or email her attaching your CV in M.S WORD format (email@example.com).
You MUST be eligible to work in Austria. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: AM.171269.3