Quality Control Supervisor
Are you a Quality Control Supervisor or are you involved in Quality Control and looking for the next step in your career?
We are currently recruiting a QC Supervisor who will be based at our clients North East site and will support the QA Manager with the management of the analytical and microbiological labs. You will be mainly responsible for managing a team of pharmaceutical staff and microbiologists.
* You will ensure all testing and associated activities are performed in accordance with GMP/GLP and other relevant regulatory standards, including the testing of equipment and laboratory methods.
* You will be planning, organising and monitoring laboratory workloads, ensuring samples are analysed in a timely manner and within agreed timeframes.
* You will ensure the effective management of an environmental stability programme for the pharmaceutical facility.
* You will be responsible for the analytical testing of raw materials, intermediates and finished products.
* Act as a primary contact for all laboratory related queries and support client quotations.
The successful applicant will hold a scientific degree and have extensive knowledge and experience within analytical, chemistry, microbiology or a pharmaceutical industry as well as strong validation experience. The ideal candidate will also have experience in the management of scientific staff. Our client are seeking an individual who has excellent written, oral, interpersonal and organisational skills.
Apply now if you are a Quality Control Supervisor or are involved in Quality Control and are looking for your next role within industry in the North-East or contact Dan Ball on 0191 284 6768.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 4th January 2018
- Reference: J24662