An exciting opportunity has arisen for a candidate wanting to specialise in Health & Safety l with 1-2 years experience in a safety focused role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for an organisation that are dominating their market place, with huge expansion plans, fantastic training and enviable retention of staff.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will:
- Ensure projects run smoothly on site, complying to H&S standards
- Ensure new project have the correct paperwork in place
- Audit the effectiveness of the Safety Management System and report issues to top management
- Communicate H&S and E performance to management
- Cooperate with regional purchasing team to identify opportunities for cost savings related to HSEE matters.
- Challenge breaches in safety standards
- Identify H&S issues and highlight them
To be successful in the role of Health and Safety Advisor you will have the following skills and experience:
- NEBOSH Diploma would be advantageous,
- 1- 2 years' experience in a Health and Safety position,
- Experience within a Civil or Engineering environment would be highly advantageous.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £20,000 - 30,000 (depending on experience) and an industry leading benefits package.
To apply for the position of Health and Safety Advisor, please send your CV to Gabrielle Beaver via the 'apply now' button.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: BBBH675982085