Antibody Sales Specialist
Territory: South of UK (Field Based)
Products: Antibody products and services
Salary: Up to £40,000 + Car + Benefits
Our client is a world leading manufacturer of life science research and clinical diagnostic products. They are looking for a Scientific Account Manager with an immunology or related life science background with proven sales experience. Working from a home office based location, the successful candidate will be responsible for representing their well-respected antibody product portfolio across the Southern UK territory, developing and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers within the Clinical, Pharma, Academia and Research sectors. Previous sales experience selling antibody products is essential for this position.
- Develop and search for new accounts, promoting the company’s antibody products and services to develop sales opportunities
- Carry out face-to-face sales visits, meeting with key decision makers within new and existing accounts in the South of the UK
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing accounts through regular contact, understanding and providing solutions to their needs
The successful candidate will have a degree in a life science or related subject and will already have strong sales, communication and presentation skills and will be highly numerate, target driven with a real motivation to exceed sales targets whilst providing customers with a consultative and quality service. As the position is field based, a full clean driving license is required.
- Agency: Taylorollinson
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 4th January 2018