Job Title: R&D Analytical Associate
Salary: Competitive + Benefits
Are you an experienced R&D Analytical Chemist looking to increase your managerial responsibilities within a global organisation?
SRG is currently working with a multinational FMCG company who are leaders in the health and hygiene sector. They are actively seeking an innovative Analytical Associate to join their R&D team supporting the development of their Respiratory product portfolio.
With a commitment to improving lives, their popular household brands offer relief to fight against cold and flu symptoms. This exciting opportunity will allow you to independently lead projects for market-leading products and visibly contribute to business growth.
* Provide technical analytical support and guidance on a multitude of projects across the Respiratory portfolio
* To develop, validate and troubleshoot analytical methodology where required
* Direct line-management responsibilities, providing coaching and supporting technical development on day-to-day basis
* Supporting the compilation and review of regulatory documentation
* MChem, MSc or BSc in Chemistry or a related discipline
* Experience of R&D within a healthcare/pharmaceutical/FMCG environment working to GMP/GLP
* Experience of analytical techniques including HPLC, GC, dissolution, Karl Fischer and UV spectroscopy
* Demonstrable understanding of HPLC method development and validation.
* Entrepreneurial and results-orientated - ability to confidently prioritise and evaluate tasks within a fast-paced environment.
To find out more, please apply online with your most up-to-date CV or call Tolu on 0161 868 2248.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: J24655