We are currently looking for a Senior Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for the upcoming projects within the Physical/ Chemical Method Development Department.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Scientist you will be responsible for reviewing documents, including SOP'S, reports, protocols and methods meaning you will be spending time both inside and outside of the laboratory.
2. You will be using different analytical techniques including but not limited to reverse phase chromatography, HPLC (RP-HPLC), UPLC and capillary methods.
3. As the Senior Scientist, you will be involved with the method development, validation and technology transfer of all the upcoming projects within the department.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience in within a GMP setting
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development/ validation and RP-HPLC.
Key Words: Laboratory / RP-HPLC / HPLC / UPLHC / Chromatography / Capillary Methods / Scientist / Senior Scientist / Physical Chemical / SOP's / Method Development / Validation / Tech Transfer / Biology / Biochemistry / Analytical / Biopharma / Biopharmaceutical / Biologics / Physicochemical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 4th January 2018
- Reference: J4866