A boutique consultancy specialising in RWE, are looking for an HEOR consultant to join their growing and dynamic firm. This is an exciting opportunity to work with leading pharmaceutical clients on ground breaking Real World Evidence projects.
Location: Fully home based
* Work with clients to analyse and develop HEOR plans for projects.
* Work across Systematic Reviews, Meta-Analysis, Economic Modelling
* Writing reports, Publications & HTA Submissions.
* Responsible for market access and pricing and reimbursements
* Relevant Qualification within Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, or a related subject
* In depth commercial knowledge and experience of Health Economics & Outcomes Research either gained working in a Pharma or Consultancy environment
* Strong client / project management record of accomplishment within Health Economics & Outcomes Research
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 18th January 2018
- Reference: J31953