An award winning global Medical Communications agency is looking to expand their team with a Scientific Specialist. They are looking for someone with a great portfolio with relevant industry experience and a genuine passion for science and Medical communications.
Understanding the organization`s process and developing high-quality scientific content through various different means, applying it to all formats of Medical Communication outputs. Being able to build upon existing knowledge of various different therapy areas, clients and their project objectives. Taking the lead in projects/programs to ensure that all completed projects are done efficiently, effectively and matching the client`s requirements - liaising with them directly to better understand the expected outcome.
* Undertake writing and editing to create and develop high-quality scientific content.
* Maintain existing and new client relationships, understanding their products and project objectives - in order to execute them accordingly.
* Making sure that all deadlines are met, managing your work and the work of others within the team.
* Monitoring project progress and updating the Managers/Directors regularly.
* Provide guidance and mentorship to other team members.
* Participate and contribute in regular meetings and business related discussions.
The successful applicant will be able to prioritise and manage their own work load whilst also helping more junior members do the same. You will have industry experience within a Medical Communications based agency that will allow you to transfer your skills across into this role confidently. It is also crucial that you can communicate with various different team members and other staff within the company effectively and sensitively.
* A degree or higher degree in Life Sciences (BSC or above).
* Minimum of 3 years within a Medical Communication agency environment.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
* Ability to pro-actively apply existing therapeutic knowledge and acquire new areas of expertise.
* Intermediate IT skills and experience within scientific writing.
* Proven ability to manage a project and influence a team.
* Willingness to learn and develop to better your working ability and benefit the business.
* Quarterly paid bonus scheme.
* Great pension.
* Complementary healthcare insurance.
* Minimum of 25 days holiday.
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive the highest number of jobs across the UK of all agencies - therefore you can leave your job search and career guidance safely in our hands
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 18th January 2018
- Reference: J31950