Scientific Strategy Advisor
Summary / Heading
A global Med Comms company is looking for a Scientific Strategy Advisor to implement innovative strategies with clients, market functional services and support in business development.
You will be utilising excellent writing skills to provide the lead on designated accounts, writing, editing and reviewing scientific content for a range of publications and media materials whilst also supporting and mentoring other writers.
The Scientific Strategy Advisor will work with Account Management and Business Development teams to contribute to business development opportunities with new and existing clients so confidence communicating with external stakeholders is key. You will provide the scientific strategy and confidently recommend solutions to clients, utilising clear, confident communication skills to participate in pitches and presentations.
This is a brilliant opportunity that would suit someone at a scientific manager level who wants to branch out from line management to work
strategically, or, alternatively, someone working as an Account Director, who has a previous writing background.
Sussex / Middlesex / London (Home working available for the right candidate)
This fast-growing and forward-thinking MedComms company is seeking talented individuals to join their senior team. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to work in a client-facing role, developing strategy whilst also working on a range of written materials anhelping develop other writers.
* Very competitive salary
* Opportunity for flexible working (fully home based is a possibility for the right person).
* Car allowance
* Life Assurance
* Onsite massages
* Sports/social clubs
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Contribute to proposals and pitches for new business.
* Generate new business opportunities.
* Develop scientific strategy and confidently recommend solutions.
* Act as an advisor to clients.
* Lead in scientific strategy and writing both internally and externally.
* Undertake writing, editing and reviewing of scientific content.
* Support financial monitoring of assigned accounts.
* Attend client meetings and events to provide leadership and strategy input.
* Support and mentor other writers and contribute to staff review processes.
* Degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy or Medicine.
* Strong writing, editing and reviewing skills.
* Experience in a scientific leadership role within scientific/editorial teams.
* Experience working in a client-facing role with proven authorative interactions.
* Experience in a role providing scientific and strategic input to accounts teams.
* Ability to gain in-depth knowledge of disease, market and product.
* Excellent project management skills, including problem solving and team working.
* Strong written and verbal communication including e
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 18th January 2018
- Reference: J31922