Key Account Manager - Textile Market - Japanese Company
One of my clients, an international leading textile chemical company is currently looking for a Key Account Manager for a fantastic opportunity based near the region of Duesseldorf in Germany. This is a fantastic Business Development opportunity for someone who is looking for a change in their career whilst working for a leading company in this field.
Managing the Sales team in different locations, this is a senior role where you would be managing all key accounts and portfolio plus assessing procedures to make sure your department is running smoothly. In return my client is offering a great salary package with a great benefits structure as well.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
* Development and implementation of sales objectives
* Develop market and product strategies for the implementation of the agreed objectives for the assigned sales territories as well as the development of new markets
* Customer care & travel activities
The ideal profile will have:
* 5+ years Sales & Key Account management experience
* Fluent in English & German
* Willingness to travel abroad in contact with customers
If you are looking for a new position and a fresh start for the new year - then this position in the next challenge for you!
So if you would like to hear more, please contact me, Kelly Reinecke of NonStop Chemicals to find out more, or alternatively to apply, please send me a WORD copy of your CV.
Kelly Reinecke - Specialist headhunter - Chemicals
Tel: +49 892 109 3363
You MUST be eligible to work in Germany. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: KR.Textile