I am currently recruiting for a Laboratory Technician to join a leading FMCG manufacturer in their R&D department based in the North West. The role is a 6 month fixed term contract due to an increase in projects. This a fantastic opportunity for someone with some existing laboratory experience looking to process and develop their career.
Duties and Responsibilities
* To run stability tests and process checks and make up batches
* To support development of formulations of new and existing products
* Be mindful of improving cost margins
* Enter analytical data into data entry system
* General up keep of the laboratory
* A level or equivalent in Chemistry or related subject
* Experience of working in a laboratory environment
* Experience of using a data entry system such as SAP.
* Experience of making up batches, performing stability tests is desirable
* Experience of formulation of FMCG or personal care products is desirable
If you are a Laboratory Technician, you are interested and you feel like you fit these requirements then please apply now!!
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
- Agency: Search Scientific
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: Req/461582