Supply Chain Coordinator - Pharmaceuticals
35,000 + excellent benefits package
Our client, a global pharmaceutical organisation experienced double digit growth and expansion into new markets are urgently seeking a Launch Coordinator to work within the European Supply Chain function.
The successful applicant with be involved mainly in the launch management of all new product launches, and offers an outstanding opportunity to develop and grow your career.
Support the Senior Launch Manager to deliver the new product launches on time for In-house & In-license products
Help to manage the risk of the launch portfolio with suitable mitigation strategies
Build and maintain strong networks and relationships with Internal stakeholders, product suppliers, dossier developers and manufacturers
Help to identify risks in the In-house portfolio and provide a regular update on the progress of the projects vs target
Develop a strong network with all the internal stake holders to promote openness and transparency
Support the Senior Launch Manager in liaison between the countries and the various internal functions such as IP, R&D, Regulatory, Legal, Manufacturing and Supply Chain to ensure a successful execution of the launches
Maintain the launch management database
Support the robust project management and launch management processes in the regions.
* Experience in pharmaceuticals or similar heavily regulated product organization
* Previous experience in working on projects
* Understanding of IP issues in pharmaceuticals
* Resourceful, strategic and analytical thinker and creative problem solver.
* Strong communication, negotiation and influencing skills.
* Organized and logical, and at the same time with a high degree of flexibility to change direction when needed.
CIPS. MCIPS, Supply chain, logistics, pharmaceuticals, Hertfordshire, London, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire, Cambridgeshire, Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Surrey
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 7th December 2017
- Expires: 25th January 2018
- Reference: J31947