Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Technical Sales Executive to join a leading supplier of analytical equipment to pharmaceutical, biotech and process industries in the UK and Ireland. This is a permanent position and will be based in Hampshire.
My client sells services and supports benchtop, pilot and production lyophilisers, lyophilisation analytic instrumentation and provides analytic and process development consultancy. They are looking to recruit a Technical Sales Executive to run the process development and consultancy function.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are one of the world's foremost lyophilisation specialists. Benefits include:
- A competitive base salary dependent on experience
- Pension contribution by the company and Health Scheme
- Death in Service insurance for 4 X basic salary
- Participation in Group Profit Share Scheme
- Laptop and mobile telephone
- Payment of all business related expenses.
Primarily deliver its range of process development services. Whilst the primary responsibility will be for consultancy sales, the successful applicant will also be expected to identify and refer sales opportunities for other products and services to colleagues who are required to reciprocate.
Primary tasks associated with the basic job function: Whilst this position is not a full time field sales role, the principle duties of the Technical Sales Executive include, but are not limited to:
· Meeting / communicating with clients and/or agents as applicable
· Participate in telephone conferences
· Preparing technical quotes for laboratory / consultancy work in conjunction with scientific staff.
· To maximise closed leads across consultancy product areas through efficient quoting and following up
· Manage/update the international sales forecast for the consultancy product for agents in co-ordination with the Global Sales Manager.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
· Science degree in a relevant subject is preferred.
· Experience in a sales role with an international customer base with clear track record
· Impeccable communication skills
· The ability to assimilate new technological processes quickly and be able to articulate them to customers in a competent fashion
· Be a dynamic self starter who is able to work to an agreed sales and business plan and targets without day to day supervision
An understanding of lyophilisation would be an advantage but a full technical training programme will be supplied. Fluency in a second language would also be desirable.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40629 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 14th December 2017
- Reference: SH40629