An exciting opportunity for a QA Manager with QP eligibility to join a successful biopharmaceutical organisation.
Job Title: QA Manager
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
Salary: Very Attractive
SRG are working with an expanding biopharmaceutical company who require a QA Manager to join their team. Reporting to the Quality Director, this role will involve the management of day to day quality and compliance functions of the company.
* To proactively manage Quality System action closure within defined timelines.
* To develop and implement user friendly Quality System improvements in compliance with current Regulatory and industry best practice guidelines.
* Responsible for the management and execution of the site's Internal and External audit systems.
* Lead, mentor and provide subject guidance within area of responsibility.
* Deputise for the Quality Director where required.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
* Experience of maintaining quality systems for GMP compliance.
* Successful track record in the proactive management and championing of Quality Systems action closure and systems improvement.
* Experience in audit preparedness and post-audit observation management.
This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Manager (who is eligible for QP training) to be part of an expanding biopharmaceutical organisation and to contribute to development of their QA systems and expansion of the company.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Quality Assurance Manager, QA Manager, Biopharmaceutical, Bio-Pharma, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, CAPAs, Deviations, Change Control, NCR, root cause analysis, risk assessment, Qualified Person, QP, Quality Assurance, QA, QMS, Quality Management System
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 13th December 2017
- Reference: J23141