Associate Director - PR Medical Communications (12 month FTC)
Summary / Heading
A busy global PR agency is looking for an Associate Director to join their Health/Medical brands team on a 12 month fixed term contract. The Associate Director will be supporting a number of business activities; building upon strong relationships with existing clients, creating new business and taking part in pitches and taking the lead on resources, hiring and operations.
You will be utilising excellent people and project management skills to manage a busy Health brands team currently working across a wide range of clients and therapy areas. You will also be using effective business development skills to build upon existing relationships with key clients whilst also creating proposals and pitches to seek out new opportunities.
This is a brilliant opportunity for the successful candidate to be part of a supportive team in one of the top global PR agencies.
Salary (If applicable)
75,000 - 90,000 (dependent on experience)
Client Company Statement / USP and Link
This fast-growing and forward-thinking PR agency is seeking talented individuals to join the leadership team on a 12-month FTC on their Health brands team. This diverse role will offer someone the chance to lead development of strategic programmes whilst taking ownership of a variety of new business activities in order to develop pitches for existing and new clients.
* 28 days annual leave (+ time off between Xmas and New Year)
* Birthdays off
* Private healthcare (after 12 months)
* Income protection
* Life assurance
* Onsite massages (2 x a week)
* Extensive training opportunities
* Gym membership
* Away days (2x a year)
* Weekly drinks, free toast/fruit
Role / Description
Main Job Responsibilities:
* Developing strategic programmes.
* Cultivating new and existing relationships with external stakeholders.
* Taking part in pitches to develop new business.
* Directing, coaching and managing internal team members.
* Taking responsibility for resourcing and hiring.
* Life science degree (BSc or above)
* Extensive experience within a medical communications agency or Health PR team.
* Extensive experience in developing new business.
* High level of people and project management
* Leadership skills
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Team player
* Financial management
* Self-motivated and driven
Key Benefits To You:
* Opportunity to work with highly talented team members.
* Excellent opportunities to increase knowledge and refine business development skills.
Agency Statement / USP / Link / Contact Details
Clinical Professionals are the leading pharmaceutical staffing consultancy in Europe. We are the agency of choice for medical communications professionals as we are the most knowledgeable recruiters within our specialist sectors and receive
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 27th December 2017
- Reference: J31582