Human Raw materials and Buffers Supervisor
West Midlands - Permanent position
Competitive salary and benefits package
My client is a successful global biotech company and due to continued expansion are looking for a scientist with a life sciences background to join their manufacturing division. Are you a life scientist who has had some exposure to working in a manufacturing environment and also with supervising other technicians? Are you looking to join a highly successful global company with real progression opportunities and be able to supervise technicians in addition to maintaining the smooth running of the department.
The ideal candidate;
* You will hold a relevant scientific degree
* You will have both experience working in a laboratory with supervisory duties
* You will have experience in inventory control ensuring that stock levels are sufficient for other departments
* You will have a good eye for detail and an ability to problem solve
* Based in the West Midlands you will provide supervision and line management for a team of technicians
* You will plan workloads for members of your team and identify problems / issues as they arise and proposing solutions / improvements
* You will perform stock control transactions ensuring accuracy of the inventory
* You will have the responsibility to complete documentation and ensuring data transfer and calculations are carried out correctly
This is a great opportunity for a senior technician who has had supervisory experience to move up in their career. Please call Oliver on 0121 2225332 for more information or apply directly below.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 29th November 2017
- Reference: J24301