I'm currently looking for a Validation Engineer to undertake a 12 month + assignment based in North West England.
The role will involve assisting with the implementation of serialisation on site, as well as direct involvement with installation and validation of the system.
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience / skills;
* Demonstrable experience in design and implementation of packaging lines for a finished pharmaceutical product.
* Demonstrable experience working with GMP documentation related to packaging line installation
- Including associated validation documents and SOPs.
* Review and approval of design documentation from third party suppliers including functional specifications
* Liaising with other teams to drive decision making related to secondary packaging components
* Experience liaising with key stake holders such as regulatory affairs regarding requirements for packaging
* Leading FAT / SAT exercises and support for qualification activities
Rate of pay for this role is negotiable.
Start date for this position is flexible but ideally early December would be preferred.
The reason this role has come about is due to an increase of workload on site.
If you feel this opportunity could be well suited for you, please apply with a copy of your most up to date CV and I'll be in touch to discuss this role in more detail.
Alternatively, if you feel this opportunity is better suited for someone that you know, family or friend, then please get in touch and provide me with their details. We offer a £200 referral for each person we successfully place into a position, from your recommendation.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: JAM Recruitment
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 29th November 2017
- Reference: BBBH67383