We are currently looking for a GMP Scientist to join the Mammalian Cell and Virus Production team at an exciting and expanding Biopharmaceutical company based in the Staffordshire area. As the GMP Scientist you will be responsible for assisting in GMP production projects with mammalian cells lines.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the GMP Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Form part of the multidisciplinary teams, lead by the Production Manager or Senior Scientist, taking processes from the client/ development/ technology transfer stage into GMP.
2. As a GMP Scientist you will be responsible for maintaining the status of the GMP facility clean rooms while executing GMP processes in accordance with Manufacturing Plans and Batch Manufacturing Records.
3. You will carry out techniques such as Mammalian Cell culturing and fermentation while following Standard Operating Procedures and materials specifications.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the GMP Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or masters in a Biological Sciences related subject as well as proven industry experience working in a GMP production facility in an industrial environment.
2. Experience working with mammalian cell lines is essential and a working knowledge or experience in virus production would be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Cell Culture | Mammalian | Virus | Manufacturing | Production | GMP | SOP | Biopharmaceutical | Scientist |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 13th December 2017
- Reference: J4756