An opportunity has become available for a Protein Characterisation Scientist to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Protein Characterisation Scientist you will be responsible for planning and execution of analytical testing on therapeutic proteins to support Antibody product characterisation and biocomparability studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Protein Characterisation Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be Characterising antibodies and recombinant proteins using a range of analytical techniques including but not limited to ELISA, Western Blot, Gel electrophoresis, HPLC, SEC and IEX.
2. You will work on multiple projects and collect, analyse and evaluate data to prepare reports.
3. You will work in a fast paced, highly regulated environment and will require a strong level of organisation and attention to detail in order to deliver a high quality data on time.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Protein Characterisation Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences discipline (e.g. Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Chemistry etc.) in addition to experience in a Laboratory environment.
2. Proven industry experience in a Protein Characterisation environment ideally of Biopharmaceutical therapeutics.
Key Words: Protein Characterisation | Biopharmaceutical | Biologics | Antibodies | Recombinant Proteins | ELISA | Western Blot | SDS-Page | HPLC | SEC | IEX | LCMS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 13th December 2017
- Reference: J4742