We are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for the effective delivery, implementation and handover of a variety of engineering projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Project Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working as a hands on Project Engineer supporting and developing team working across all members within the project engineering section to ensure company, departmental and individual objectives are made.
2. As the Project Engineer, you will be customer focused, which will involve negotiating with suppliers and contractors to secure the best value / delivery options along with preparing purchase orders and contract documentation for authorised suppliers/ vendors.
3. You will be involved with the design, development, coordination, planning, installation and commissioning procedures of building services and built facilities within a pharmaceutical setting.
4. As the Project Engineer, you will be responsible for following both CDM 2015 and health and safety regulations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Project Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in an Engineering or HND qualified.
2. Proven industry experience working as a hands on project engineer on a variety of different projects, including but not limited to, construction and mechanical projects.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of Building Services and following CDM 2015 regulations.
Key Words: Project Engineer / GMP / CDM 2015 / Engineering / Pharmaceutical / Manufacturing / Engineer / Science / Projects / Scientific / contractor / Health and Safety / Building Services / CDM 2007 / H&S / Contract / HND / Commissioning / Design / Facilities / Cambridgeshire / Installation / Construction / Mechanical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th November 2017
- Expires: 13th December 2017
- Reference: J4665