HRS are currently looking for a Technical Specialist - Tissue Diagnostics to join a Global In-Vitro Diagnostics company based in the South East area. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Technical Specialist, Field Service Representative, Engineer or Biomedical Scientist looking for a new challenge. As the Technical Specialist - Tissue Diagnostics you will be responsible for technical support to national and international customers during pre sales and post sales.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Technical Specialist - Tissue Diagnostics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To provide technical support to national and international customers for the Tissue Diagnostics and Life Science Portfolio of instruments and reagents.
2. To handle customer and field sales team enquiries during pre sales and post sales over email, phone and face to face.
3. You will provide training to the Sales teams (Field Sales and Inside Sales team) and also to customer which can take place in the customer support centre or in customer laboratories.
4. As the Technical Specialist - Tissue Diagnostics you will contribute to the improvement of the service quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Technical Specialist - Tissue Diagnostics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A BSc in a Scientific subject such as Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Medical Technology, Biomedical Sciences, Biotechnology, Biology etc.
2. Proven industry experience in a technical support role or in laboratory setting as a laboratory scientist, technician, or medical technical assistant.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with in-vitro diagnostic instrumentation and reagents.
Technical Support / Technical Specialist / Customer Support / Application Specialist / Field Application Specialist / Pre Sales / Post Sales / Tissue Diagnostic / Diagnostics / Histopathy / Cytopathy / Biomedical Scientist / Electrical Engineer / Medical Technology / Medical Engineer / South East / West Sussex
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th November 2017
- Expires: 12th December 2017
- Reference: J4754