We are currently looking for a Cognos Support Consultant to join a growing company based in the North Yorkshire area. As the Cognos Support Consultant you will be responsible for working alongside a team of BI Consultants to support them with the development and improvements on Cognos BI solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Cognos Support Consultant will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be required to provide 1st 3rd line support. This will consist of troubleshooting and resolving technical issues as well as supporting external clients.
2. Support the development of BI solutions for project under a managed service
3. Ensuring the customer environment is updated and documented
4. Flexible to travel to customer sites when required to deal with incidents/situations .
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Cognos Support Consultant. We are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience in providing technical support (1st, 2nd & 3rd line) within Cognos
2. Background in developing/supporting Business Intelligence solutions
3. Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage at all levels
Key Words: Support Business Intelligence BI 1st line 2nd line 3rd line Cognos Consultant
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 14th November 2017
- Expires: 12th December 2017
- Reference: J4753