Research Associate (Antibody Discovery)
My client is a new and developing Biotechnology company focusing on immuno-oncology research and due to recent expansion they are currently looking to hire a Research Associate within Antibody Discovery. The key duties of the role will be to assist the antibody discovery scientist with analytical techniques such as BIACore and Octet.
To be eligible to apply for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Be educated to Bsc/Msc level within a Life Science subject, ideally specialising within Immunology/Cancer Research/Antibody Discovery
- Have experience working with antibodies during your studies
- Be able to work with great attention to detail
Any experience working in industry and any practical experience with BIACore or Octet will be an added bonus
If this sounds like the role for you, please apply below
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: RAAB(KS-13/10)