Are you a qualified Clinical Scientist or an experienced Genetic Technologist? Are you looking to move out of the laboratory? Would a statistical/analytical position suit you?
NGS Data Scientist
My client is an industry specialist within molecular profiling and due to recent expansion they're currently looking for an NGS Data Scientist to join their expanding team in Cambridgeshire. This will be a non-laboratory based position in which you will be supporting the laboratory team by analysing NGS data. The role would ideally suit a junior level Clinical Scientist or an experienced Genetic Technologist.
The successful candidate will:
* Have least a BSc degree in a Life Science subject and be working as either a Junior Clinical Scientist or an experienced Genetic Technologist.
* Have solid background within molecular pathology/molecular genetics
* Have experience with DNA sequencing, ideally NGS
* Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Experience in analysising NGS Data
If this sounds like a position you would be interested in please contact Karina Stanley on 01223 463 300 or email your details
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Reed Scientific
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: CLNGS(KS-13/10)