A Senior QA Officer position within a reputable pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area has just come up.
Job Title: Senior QA Officer
Vacancy type: Permanent
SRG are working with a small pharmaceutical company based in Lancashire who as a result of an internal promotion require a Senior QA Officer to join their team. Reporting to the QA Manager, this role will involve the supervision of in-process and final release of pharmaceutical products ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations.
* Responsible for management of the site QMS under the supervision of the QA manager To proactively manage Quality System action closure within defined timelines.
* Initiate, manage and supervise the process of generation and review of SOPs and other quality documentation.
* Supervise and maintain plant validation system and building environmental system.
* Lead, mentor and provide subject guidance within area of responsibility.
* Design new procedures and participate in development of new processes and systems.
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
* Experience of working in a Pharma GMP QA environment
* Understanding of Regulatory Affairs and GMP compliance guidelines
* Experience of QMS This is an exciting opportunity for a QA Officer or Senior QAs looking for the next step in their career to join a successful pharmaceutical company.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Jude Madathilethu at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Jude on 0161 868 2212.
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors. As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Quality Assurance Officer, Senior QA Officer, QA Officer, Biopharmaceutical, Bio-Pharma, Pharma, Pharmaceutical, CAPAs, Deviations, Change Control, NCR, root cause analysis, risk assessment, Qualified Person, QP, Quality Assurance, QA, QMS, Quality Management System, Pharma GMP, cGMP, GMP
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: J23927