Our client; a manufacturing company is looking to take on an EHS Manager on a permanent basis.
This is an ideal career move for an EHS Manager who would prefer to be a member of Senior Leadership team on site. The role holds line management responsible and report to the board and Site Director. It is so much more than "Policing health and safety" they are really looking for someone who wants to make a difference and can implement a lasting strategy. In this role you will definitely be a part of change and with the company going through a number of changes globally it is the type of role that will prepare you for international management.
Although the company is global, the Norfolk site operates relatively independently, providing the best of both worlds. The successful Site Manager will have autonomy over their site whilst still having their successes being recognised across the business, ensuring that they are considered for international career progression opportunities.
Our client is looking for someone to join the existing site leadership team and be a core part of setting EHS strategy in line with their Global directives.
Typical responsibilities include;
* To provide managerial support with the day-to-day running of Environmental, Health, Safety Department and to ensure safe working practices and policies throughout the site
* To ensure all of company's Quality and Environmental Management Systems are managed, monitored, developed and maintained to ensure all companies in the Group operate to the highest possible quality and environmental standards.
* Representing the site in respect of EHS with third parties
* Actively work as part of the European EHS community.
We encourage those to apply who have:
* Worked on a top tier COMAH production manufacturing chemical/ pharmaceutical environment before.
* A NEBOSH General certificate
* Working knowledge of EHS regulations
To apply for this role contact Funmi of NonStop Chemical on 020 7940 2105 ext 7140 or email a copy of your CV in WORD format to email@example.com
EHS / HSE / SHE /Environmental / Health and Safety / Cosmetic / Flavour / Fragrance / Personal Care / Food / Beverage/ FMCG / Chemicals / Human Health / Risk Assessment / Household / Safety Data Sheets / Manufacturing / Product Safety / NEBOSH / Hazardous Substances /DSEAR/ COMAH /Pharma/ Pharmaceutical
EHS Advisor, SHE Advisor, HSE Advisor, EHS Co-ordinator, SHE Co-ordinator, HSE Co-ordinator, EHS Manager, SHE Manager, HSE Manager, EHS Director, SHE Director, HSE Director, EHSQ Advisor, HSEQ Advisor, EHSQ Co-ordinator, HSEQ Co-ordinator, EHSQ Manager, HSEQ Manager, EHSQ Director, HSEQ Director Occupational Hygienist, Industrial Hygienist, Industrial Cleaner, Auditor, Lead Auditor, Security EHS Manager, HSE Manager, SHE Manager, Environmental Health and Safety Manager,
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: NonStop Chemical
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 20th October 2017
- Reference: OG140419/2