We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cheshire area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for performing the analytics associated with the testing and cGMP release of products from early concept through to registration for marketing approval.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Analytical Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be leading the delivery of routine analytics to support product development and cGMP production activities through all stages of bioprocessing (upstream and downstream) to meet project deadlines using a variety of biological techniques, including but not limited to, chromatography, electrophoresis and immunoassays.
2. As the Analytical Scientist, you will be executing method qualification and validation protocols and assist in writing reports under the guidance of senior scientists.
3. You will be completing all laboratory documentation in a timely and compliant manner, participating in reviews of the documentation to obtain quality sign off when necessary.
4. As the Analytical Scientist, you will be performing trend analysis of routine testing and ensuring test specifications are met for raw materials, water testing and intermediate/final products.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Analytical Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Biology or equivalent
2. Proven industry experience within a Biopharmaceutical or pharmaceutical industry.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the analysis of biomolecules, assays, electrophoresis and chromatography within a cGMP setting.
Key Words: Biopharmaceutical / assay / analytical testing / biology / Science / Biopharmaceutical / Bioprocessing / cGMP / Pharmaceutical / GLP / GMP / upstream / SDS PAGE / assay development / chromatography / assays / laboratory / water testing / biological testing / Western Blotting / ELISA
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: J4591