HRS are currently looking for a Business Development Manager - North West to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the South East. As the Business Development Manager - North West you will be responsible for developing new business in the North West territory and promoting the product portfolio in order to maximise revenue.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Business Development Manager - North West will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Generate and chase new leads in order to develop new business for our client. You must also build relationship with existing customers.
2. As the Business Development Manager you will meet and exceed the sales targets by promoting the products of our client. Products include Liquid Handling, Instrumentation, Automation and "smart" technologies.
3. Understand the competitor's market in order to drive sales, as well as understanding your customers across Biotech, Pharma, Research and Academia.
4. Maintain an excellent knowledge of the product range, in order to install and provide appropriate customer and distributor training.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Business Development Manager - North West we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Education to a degree level is essential, a science subject is preferable such as Biology, Biotechnology or Biomedical Science. .
2. Proven industry experience in a field sales roles such as Account Management, Business Development or Sales Specialist, within a scientific organisation is needed, as well as a proven track record developing new business.
3. A practical experience with lead generation, account management, strategic selling and meeting sales target.
Sales / Leads / Account Manager / Lead Generation / Business Development / Sales Specialist / Lab products / Liquid Handling / Consumables / Instrumentation / North West / South West / Manchester / Liverpool / Chester / Bristol / Exeter / Swindon / Bath / Biotechnology / Instrumentation / Automation / High Throughput / Drug Discovery
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: J4547