Lana Premadasa is currently recruiting for a QC Analyst to join a large CMO supplying drugs, biologics and consumer health products based in Wiltshire (on the M4 corridor). This role is offered on a full time basis, for 12 - 18 months with a strong possibility of extension or a permanent position.
This role will be a shift pattern which will include some weekend work.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
• Play a key role in sample preparation
• Assist in conducting Raw Material and/or Finished Product QC release testing as required using techniques such as HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fisher, TLC, UV and FT-IR
• Conduct analytical testing for stability or analysis in support of process validation as required with minimum daily supervision
• Conduct QC release testing as required by the role with minimum daily supervision
• Amend technical documents (examples: analytical methods & SOPs) in accordance with company procedures
• Compile experimental data and make appropriate conclusions
• Fully investigate and troubleshoot instrumental problems
• Review, evaluate and interpret protocols to ensure successful execution in a timely manner
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience working within a QC setting would be an advantage
• GMP experience within the pharmaceutical environment is beneficial
• Experience with HPLC, Dissolution, Karl Fisher, TLC, UV and FT-IR is desirable but not essential
• Good attention to detail
• Good communication skills is essential
If you are successful you will be joining a busy contract manufacturing organisation based in Wiltshire.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40222 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: ST40222