We are currently looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer to join a global pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridge, Cambridgeshire area. As the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer you will be responsible for carrying out preventive and reactive maintenance of all GMP Production and research equipment in line with the Maintenance Strategy and Plans. There are three positions available, two will be double day shifts and the other is a night shift. All positions will be based on an initial 12 month fixed term contract. The day shift premium will be £4,695, whilst the night shift premium will be £9,558.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. To carry out planned and reactive maintenance, completing jobs as specified in work orders
and providing accurate documentation and relevant feedback. Ensure all maintenance activities are consistent with Safety, GMP and other regulatory requirements.
2. Provide information on the condition and status of equipment to enable monitoring of performance. Contribute towards the continuous improvement activities and give support in prioritising and quantifying the benefits of the CI activity.
3. Support investigations as required using Root Cause Analysis and providing written feedback
to inform the Maintenance Strategy
4. Ensure that Contractors are managed in accordance with the Company procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have relevant qualifications within a mechanical or electrical discipline, ideally HND, HNC or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience as a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer within a pharmaceutical manufacturing facility or similar highly regulated environment.
3. A thorough knowledge of all aspects of GMP and other regulatory requirements relating to
equipment, controls and environment in the manufacture and production of pharmaceutical
Key Words: Engineering | Multi-Skilled | Maintenance | GMP | Mechanical | Electrical | Pharmaceutical | Production | Manufacturing | Continuous Improvement
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 13th October 2017
- Expires: 10th November 2017
- Reference: J4580