An exciting opportunity has risen for a Formulation Scientist to join a pharmaceutical development company.
Job Title: Technical Project Manager - Formulation
Vacancy type: Permanent
Area: North West
SRG is working with a leading pharmaceutical development company who require a Technical Project Manager to join their expanding team. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art laboratory and deliver the formulation development programmes.
Benefits: Competitive package on offer
* Work with Project managers and Team leaders to deliver high standard projects
* Provide technical support to the formulation team
* Provide pre-formulation and formulation protocols
* To communicate with key stakeholders, attend technical meetings and participate in client facing meetings
* To write formulation development reports
The ideal candidate should be educated to degree level or equivalent and should have a demonstrable equivalent experience as follows:
* BSc in Pharmaceutical Sciences or relevant discipline.
* Experience in a formulation development role in a pharmaceutical setting
* Knowledge of solid dose including powder characterisation and processing techniques
* Track record in non-sterile dosage forms development
* Oral liquid and semi solid development experience
* Stability enhancement, stability optimization and paediatric delivery
SRG are the UK number 1 recruitment company specialising in the science, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, renewable, biotech, chemicals and medical devices sectors.
As scientists ourselves, our specialist sector knowledge and our passion are second to none. It's this combination that makes us different. We're committed to providing outstanding temporary, contract and permanent career opportunities of all levels for our candidates and a comprehensive range of expert strategic recruitment services for our clients.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV to Harrison Bailey at . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Harrison on 0161 868 2238.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant / suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 12th October 2017
- Expires: 20th October 2017
- Reference: J23922