Natalie Wood is recruting for a Technical Specialist to join a company who develop and manufacture flooring, at their site based in Evesham on a full time, permanent basis.
This role will be providing technical support to the research, and manufacturing teams. It would be an ideal role for a chemistry graduate, who has decided to pursue a career largely away from the bench. Experience in the adhesive industry, as well as the wider polymer industry would be very relevant to this role.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Provide effective, accurate and timely support to the Marketing/Sales and Technical support departments
- Maintain and update the company technical Database
- Prepare technical documents including technical datasheets
- Benchmark products against those of competitors through internal and external testing
- Keep up to date with new Global standards and regulations relevant to flooring
- Keep up to date with new developments within resilient flooring industry
- Represent the company when required at industry meetings
- Deputise for the Technical Manager when required
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in Chemistry, or a relevant subject
- Experience working in a technical support function will be advantageous
- Knowledge of polymers, coatings, adhesives and flooring would be advantageous
- Good attention to detail
- Strong work ethic
- Willingness to travel overseas when required
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company, and in return they are offering a salary ranging from £30,000 - £35,000 dependent upon experience.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH40361 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th October 2017
- Expires: 9th November 2017
- Reference: SH40361