Heather Deagle is recruiting for a Senior Quality Coordinator to join a multi national company in London within the Pharmaceutical industry on a contract basis initially for 8 months.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- To lead, prioritise and provide an effective Product Release Service which ensures that all products released for sale or further processing have a quality appropriate to their intended use i.e. comply with Company GMP standards, Product Quality Specifications and Regulatory requirements.
- To generate and review product related technical documents such as Product Quality Reviews and Quality Agreements. This involves the collation and interpretation of data and information such as analytical results/trends, regulatory/validation/engineering information
- To lead and direct investigative work into products failing to meet requisite standards (and regulatory issues). Also to develop and agree corrective actions arising from such incidents.
- To investigate and report product customer complaints. Lead deviation investigation clinics.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Candidates must have background in Quality Assurance, with knowledge of GMP (and regulatory) requirements and ideally with the following skills and experience: HNC, Degree in Chemistry or equivalent in a science subject.
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently as roles are within high volume, complex areas.
- Able to demonstrate clear, reliable & timely decision making skills.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to demonstrate leadership would be an advantage as depending on knowledge and experience, the individual may be required to lead a small shift team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company in the London region.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH40359 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th October 2017
- Expires: 9th November 2017
- Reference: DH40359