Jenni Woolley is recruiting for a Senior Statistician to join a company in the Pharmaceutical industry at their site based in Basel, Switzerland on a one year contract
Main responsibilities and tasks:
- Responsible for all biostatistical aspects of the project and/or trial, the statistician is assigned to.
- Verifies the appropriateness of the planned analysis and writes or supervises the writing of the trial analysis plan.
- Writes or supports the writing of the statistical section/module of reports (FSR, integrated safety/efficacy reports and publications). Reviews and approves the reports.
- Interacts with authorities statisticians to set and/or defend decisions on statistical issues for the project, the statistician is assigned to.
- Verifies adherence to statistical standards and SOPs within the project.
- Performs or supervises statistical analyses and discusses the results and the presentation of the results with appropriate team members
Further responsibilities will include:
- Performing role of mentor for statisticians, statistical programmers and trainees
- Writing or supervising the writing of the statistical section of the protocol.
- Discussing protocol and CRF with the authors and members of the clinical team/clinical trial team.
- Assisting in programming and/or validation where appropriate.
- Documenting methods and procedures used in the analysis.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
-University degree (or equivalent) in mathematics, statistics or related disciplines.
-In-depth knowledge and expertise in statistics and its applications to clinical trials.
-Good knowledge of statistical software (at least SAS®) and of data management principles and tools.
-Current and extensive experience as statistician in clinical development in pharmaceutical industry or clinical research organizations.
-Knowledge of international clinical research regulations and requirements.
-Must be able to work according to timelines and achieve project deadlines.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL40327 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Switzerland. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 12th October 2017
- Expires: 9th November 2017
- Reference: CL40327