Multiple Job Vacancies
Working as part of the Analytical team based in our global headquarters, you will perform, monitor and accept accountability for all assigned analytical duties relating to specific analytical projects.
As part of a busy team within a rapidly growing organisation, operating within a challenging industry you will benefit from the numerous personal and professional developmental opportunities available throughout the company.
* Third level qualification (or equivalent) in a Life Science related discipline
* Previous analytical experience within industry (i.e. pharmaceuticals/fine chemistry)
* Experience of drug substance or drug product analysis in a GMP/GLP environment
* Degree level qualification (or equivalent) in an Analytical related discipline
* Experience in HPLC method development and/or validation
* Working knowledge of multiple analytical techniques (GC, IR, NMR, MS, KF)
* Competitive salary
* Relocation package (if required)
* Family friendly flexible working
* Learning and development opportunities and support
* Health promotions
* Enhanced pension contribution
* Long service awards
* 34 days annual leave allowance
* Subsidised restaurant
* Paid medical appointments
* Childcare vouchers (including early return bonus)
* Occupational sick pay
* Enhanced maternity pay
* On site physiotherapist
* Critical illness policy
* Perks discount scheme
* Death in service benefit
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Matchtech
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 18th October 2017
- Reference: EMP400983