Preetha Sampath is recruiting for 2 X Maintenance Fitters join a hazardous waste management company in Wakefield, West Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
The company is part of a larger group with sites nationwide. The company offers a competitive salary in addition to a pension scheme, life assurance, 25 days holiday and more. Please note that you will be expected to be available for 1 in every 3 weeks for these positions.
The main responsibilities of the Maintenance Fitter will be:
· Responsible for the installation, maintenance and repair of mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic plant and equipment on site
· Ensure that all equipment/plant worked on is maintained to a safe condition, compliant with any specific regulations and/or restrictions.
· Ensure all health, safety, and environmental regulations and conditions are adhered to.
· Completion of necessary work permits and associated systems to allow safe maintenance & repair works to be carried out.
· Participate wherever possible in the installation and design of new equipment and processes.
· Analyse and interpret data in order to resolve breakdowns or problems. Be available for a reasonable amount of overtime including out of hours call outs to enable the company to meet its production needs
As a Mechanical Fitter, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Relevant engineering qualifications or time served mechanical fitter within a chemical, process or waste industries
- Practical knowledge of the maintenance pumps, mixers and similar equipment
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ENG40356 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 8th November 2017
- Reference: ENG40356