HR Change Lead
Day Rate: 500-600 per day
A global FTSE 100 product driven organisation is implementing a new HR system across to HR, end users and administration globally.
The purpose of this role is to support the inception, planning, and delivery of this HR and HRIS transformation. You will drive the change delivery of HR business processes and systems, ensure the new processes and ways of working are truly understood and embedded.
**Please note this is not a technical implementation role - system is already in place**
* Provide training needs analysis and roll out change quickly and efficiently
* Lead change management workstream within global HR transformation project
* Work with global and local teams to develop a pragmatic and easy to digest global change plan and delivery of activities
* Develop local change management plans that are easily understood and deployable globally
* Drive innovative ways to deliver training promoting the HR digital way of working
* Prepare and deploy global change management toolkit/packs
* Co-ordinate with regional/country change leads in delivering the change activities
* Stakeholder analysis and change impact analysis
* Background within HR at global organisations, with experience in influencing disparate project teams within complex, global matrix organisations
* Strong experience of change management deployment in HR and HRIS environments
* Previous experience of global scale HR system implementation, Success Factors is nice to have
* Experience of delivery training and communications using digital tools
In order to apply for this outstanding opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your up to date CV and your current availability.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 22nd November 2017
- Reference: J31061