A global chemical manufacturing company based in Cornwall is currently recruiting for an experienced Development Chemist to join their busy Technical Team. This is a permanent role, paying around £40,000, and includes a relocation package for candidates relocating for the role.
* Coordinating projects from conception through to commercial acceptance and providing technical support / troubleshooting throughout the product life cycle.
* The ability to progress projects with autonomy, but also having the necessary interpersonal skills to integrate within a team for group communication & when projects dictate.
* Evaluating raw materials efficiently & selecting suitable raw chemistries for formulation.
* Remaining focussed on project objectives and be able to meet deadlines.
* Producing pilot coatings & employing test procedures for establishing functionality / performance.
* Preparing for & conducting pre-production trials.
* Previous experience in coatings / paint / related
* Experience within a manufacturing environment, where there is a requirement to understand technical processes.
* Resilient and results oriented, with a strong quality focus and the ability to work to deadlines.
* Analytical and methodical approach to problem solving.
* Strong written and oral communication skills.
If this role looks of interest to you please apply online. For further information please call Tom Pickford on 0121 222 5344.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: SRG
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 8th November 2017
- Reference: J23283