Specialist Biotechnology firm
Our client is a leading life sciences organisation who are looking for a Lead Data Manager to join their team.
This is an office based position, working within a dynamic and collaborative environment that would suit someone who has excellent project management skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
You will be leading the studies from start up to lock across all phases of clinical trials.
* Discrepancy management, review of SAS listings, creating and providing recurrent study status reports to the study team using InForm and Ag Capture
* Coding Adverse Events, Medical History, Procedures and Medications using MedDRA and WHODDE
* Reconciliation of 3rd party data: Ensuring data from external databases/datasets such as laboratory and IRT are consistent with data in the clinical database.
* Documenting data discrepancies and outliers and querying with the appropriate points of contact
* User acceptance testing, including tracking updates in accordance with internal and external comments
* Minimum of 2 years data management experience
* Knowledge of clinical trials/ clinical research
* EDC knowledge of Inform would be advantageous
* Willingness to learn new approaches
* Good communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a small but collaborative organisation and take lead on all data management activities.
Please apply now for further information!
Data, Data manager, Clinical trials, Glasgow, CRO, clinical research, healthcare, clinical development, Biotechnology, EDC
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 22nd November 2017
- Reference: J31070