Jade Mosley at CK Science is recruiting for a Technical Administrator to join leading healthcare company at their site based in Inverness on an initial 12 month contract.
The successful candidate will work independently with general supervision to prepare and submit Medical Device Reports (MDRs) to global Health Authorities. You will also ensure global reportable complaints for the company are processed and submitted accurately, and on time to global Health Authorities.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Acting as a resource for Customer Service regarding Potential Reportable complaints.
- Reviewing, evaluating, classifying potential reportable complaints as adverse event, product malfunction or rule-outs for both U.S. and International affiliates.
- Evaluating global potential reportable complaints demonstrating sound judgment to determine if the reporting requirements for global medical device reports are met.
- Reporting, collaboration and teaming, and accurate/precise documentation.
- Processing MDR's/MDV's and rule-outs within the Diabetes Care Complaint System and file MDR's/MDV's with global Health Authorities as required.
- Notifying the appropriate international representatives when reports must be filed with their local health authorities.
- Communicating with global customer/technical service representatives and with the end-users when clarification is required.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in health-related science or life science with experience in a medical field or have the relevant experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal, problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- Proficient in the use of technology including keyboarding, PC's, Internet, word processing, email functionality, etc.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH40341 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 8th November 2017
- Reference: DH40341