Naynesh Mistry is recruiting for a Product Specialist - Molecular to join a leading manufacturer and supplier of diagnostic instruments, based in Liverpool. This is an opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic company who are at the forefront of medical technology.
Strong sales experience within the UK IVD is essential for this role. On offer is a competitive salary (in excess of £35,000) plus company car, pension, health and life assusrance
To lead customer facing sales promotion and, with colleagues, propose and develop products in support of the Molecular UK & International markets.
- Developing close collaboration with product marketing, sales, R&D and operations to maximise deliverables for the client
- Building both technical and marketing knowledge and expertise on the Molecular products and being a key point of contact for internal and external parties
- Being involved in the Group commercial strategy for the Molecular products, and define articulate and update a rolling 3-5 year product roadmap for UK.
- Supporting Sales team with, and presenting, value propositions to prospects and customers.
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications, skills and experiences:
- BSc in Molecular biology or equivalent
- Previously worked in NHS or equivalent health service diagnostic laboratory.
- Marketing experience/knowledge
- Export Sales/Marketing experience
- A good practical understanding of diagnostic molecular biology and clinical microbiology
- Knowledge of European languages other than English (preferably German or French)
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference SH39524 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 8th November 2017
- Reference: SH39524