Oliver Care is recruiting for a Product Steward to join a company in the Chemical industry at their site based in Basingstoke on a permanent basis. You will be joining a company who are based in their own unique industry sector, they are offering a salary £35,000-£45,000.
Our client is seeking innovative, capable and determined Development Scientists who want an intellectual challenge in a business where results make a difference to people all over the world.
You'll be responsible for assessing and ensuring regulatory compliance of new products, and act as advocate within the company to establish new systems to ensure product safety.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Advise and briefing project teams and management on regulatory compliance
- Take ownership of internal mechanisms to ensure product safety is scrutinised within the product development process
- Take control of Administration, management and collation of RoHS, substances of concern and conflict minerals
Further responsibilities will include:
- Generation of Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
- Responding to customer requests for information regarding, for example, substances of very high concern, RoHS and conflict minerals, as required
- Collating and reporting department performance metrics
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Experience in managing Product Safety issues
- Experience of the regulatory framework for chemicals and materials within Europe and the US
- Degree in a scientific discipline, e.g. Chemistry, Physics or Material Science
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique company operating in the global market who make a difference to peoples lives on a daily basis.
Benefits include an excellent salary of up to £45,000 for the right candidate as well as other benefits, including an incentive scheme and private health care.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40339 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 8th November 2017
- Reference: ST40339