Oliver Care is recruiting for two Development Scientists to join a Chemical Research Company in a unique industry sector at their site in Basingstoke on a permanent basis and with a salary of £35,000 - £45,000.
Our client are seeking innovative, capable and determined Development Scientists who want an intellectual challenge in a business where results make a difference to people all over the world.
This is a rare opportunity to join the multidisciplinary Materials Development team responsible for leading the identification and development of new technology solutions and platforms.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead product and feature development projects
- Provide science based support and analysis to the business, including manufacturing businesses and commercial teams
- Form and lead multifunctional teams
Further responsibilities will include:
- Supporting Procurement and Sales teams in technical conversations with suppliers and customers
- Presenting project reviews to senior managers
- Acting as an ambassador for science and technology within our business and with customers
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A minimum of a BSc or equivalent in a Physical Science discipline
- Experience of Adhesives, water/solvent coatings, inks and pigments or Colour chemistry, fluorescence/ phosphorescence
- In depth experience of developing and launching products into B2C or B2B markets
- Experience of the printing and coating processes
This is an excellent opportunity to join a unique company operating in the global market who make a difference to peoples lives on a daily basis.
Benefits include an excellent salary of up to £45,000 for the right candidate as well as other benefits, including an incentive scheme and private health care.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40336 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 11th October 2017
- Expires: 8th November 2017
- Reference: ST40336