Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Study Analyst to join a leading company based in the Suffolk area. As the Senior Study Analyst you will be responsible for the analysis of environmental samples, using standard analytical techniques within the Residue Analysis Department. The department are primarily working with crop protection products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Study Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be performing the analysis of environmental samples including water, soil, and crops, in addition to interpreting the results achieved.
2. You will be responsible for the method development and validation processes within the lab, also troubleshooting the instrumentation where necessary.
3. You will also be working closely with other departments to ensure that all deadlines are met.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Study Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Proven industry experience using analytical techniques, such as GCMS and LCMS, within a GLP environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience in method development of the analytical techniques listed above.
Key Words: Method Validation / Analytical Chemistry / Environmental Chemistry / Method Development / LCMS / GCMS / Residue Analysis / GLP / Troubleshooting / Chemistry / Crop Protection
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 10th October 2017
- Expires: 7th November 2017
- Reference: J4565