Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Quality Assurance Officer to join a leading Pharmaceutical Ingredients company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Quality Assurance Officer you will be responsible for ensuring the GMP and BRC compliance of all products.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Quality Assurance Officer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain and improve the on site QMS, providing data trends and reporting Quality KPI's to senior management to ensure continued GMP compliance of manufactured products.
2. The Quality Assurance Officer will be responsible for leading internal quality investigations, risk assessments and root cause analysis, as well as the timely introduction of CAPA's.
3.You will be responsible for responding to critical quality incidents (complaints and deviations), as well as maintaining regulatory compliance for licensed products produced on site.
4. The QA Officer will be responsible for the site validation master plan as well as for providing GMP training to their colleagues.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Quality Assurance Officer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science degree or equivalent.
2. Proven industry experience in a QA role within the Pharmaceutical industry, within a GMP compliant QMS system.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Root Cause Analysis/CAPA implementation would be advantageous.
Key Words: QA | Quality Assurance | GMP | GXP | Validation | Root Cause | RCA | CAPA | Audit | Supplier | External Audit | Compliance | QMS | Quality Management System | Deviations | Complaints | Continuous Improvement | Manufacturing | Deviations | Quality | API | Batch Release | BMR | Internal Audit | Quality Incident |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th September 2017
- Expires: 13th October 2017
- Reference: J4046