Tenni Cole-Etti at CK Science is currently recruiting for a Scientist to join a to join a renowned pharmaceutical and medical devices company based in Beerse, Belgium. This role is offered on a full time temporary basis for 12 months, with the strong possibility of an additional 12 month extension.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be to:
- Support several projects with a focus on microarray technologies and to some extent Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) applications
- Carry out sample preparation
- Perform the experiments in the lab ensuring optimal data is available for subsequent analysis by microarray and NGS informatics experts in the team.
You are required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MSc or PhD in Biopharmaceutics, Pharmaceutical Sciences, Biology, Engineering or related science with relevant experience in biopharmaceutics (or equivalent)
- Experience with DNA/RNA sample preparation methods is required. Hands-on experience with microarray and/or NGS associated techniques such as PCR, library preparation and target enrichment is desired.
- Have the drive and capability to produce high quality data that can be translated into biologically meaningful information always taking care data integrity is ensured.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills,
- Team working skills are essential to enable efficient generation of lab results.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40140 in all correspondence.
You MUST be eligible to work in Belgium. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 15th September 2017
- Expires: 13th October 2017
- Reference: ST40140