Tenni Cole-Etti is currently recruiting for an Analyst to join a leading Food and Drinks R&D company based in Surrey, on a full time, temporary basis for 3 months. This client provides scientific, technical, and legislative support to the food, drinks and allied industries worldwide.
The successful Candidate will provide technical support and assistance to the Analytical team and deliver analytical results primarily using mass spectroscopy based instrumentation.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Carry out analysis of beer and brewing raw materials according to instructions, within agreed timescales
- Maintain full and up to date records of all work performed manually and automated, and all aspects of quality control
- Calibration, maintenance and daily monitoring of laboratory equipment, e.g. balances, pipettes
- Learning new analytical techniques as required
- Provide general housekeeping
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A BSc (or equivalent) in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Experience of mass spectroscopy. Training will be given, as needed, in the analysis of alcoholic beverages.
- Ability to work accurately within specified time frames
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Practically minded and able to work in a team
This is an excellent opportunity to join an industry leading company within the food & beverage sector, and in return they are offering a salary ranging from £18,000 - £22,000 per annum, plus an excellent benefits package.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference ST40123 in all correspondence.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: CK Group (Science, Clinical, Engineers and IT Recruitment)
- Posted: 15th September 2017
- Expires: 13th October 2017
- Reference: ST40123