South East England
A leading UK based Oncology Research Company is looking for a Production Manager for their development site based in South East of England. The production Manager will be working within a multidisciplinary team to design manufacturing processes for the development of novel biologics.
Candidates would ideally have the following;
* Experience in GMP manufacture of novel biologics for mAbs, viral vectors, and recombinant proteins
* Experience of working with mammalian and bacterial cell fermentation
* Previous experience of process development and scale up
* Previous experience of line management
* At least 5 years` working within a biopharmaceutical
* Educated to BSc level or above
* Eligible to work in the UK
Production Manager, Manufacturing Manager, Production Supervisor, Upstream, Downstream, Cell Therapy, Biomanufacturing, Biologics, Monoclonal Antibodies, Viral Vectors, Vaccines, Recombinant Proteins, Mammalian Cell Culture, Microbial Cell Fermentation, Process Development, GMP, Biopharmaceutical, Oncology, Full Time, South East England, Hertfordshire, Cambridgeshire, London, UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Clinical Professionals
- Posted: 15th September 2017
- Expires: 27th October 2017
- Reference: J29863