We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Data Analyst you will be responsible for Product Data creation, monitoring and maintenance of Chemical data on the ERP system.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Data Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be managing, creating and maintaining Chemical data on the ERP system
2. As a data analyst you will be analysing product data collection by liaising with ours suppliers and products managers.
3. You will be supporting internal customer enquiries.
4. As a Data Analyst you will be following all quality and compliance procedures.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Data Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in any subject however a degree in chemistry is advantageous.
2. Proven experience managing complex databases, with good knowledge of Excel.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft Office programs and/or any ERP systems.
Key Words: Scientist / Graduate / Analyst / Data / Chemistry/ Data Analyst / Degree/ Analytical/ IT
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
You must be eligible to work in the UK. Learn more
- Agency: Hyper Recruitment Solutions
- Posted: 15th September 2017
- Expires: 13th October 2017
- Reference: J4443